.: Omnious Prowess :.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: Omnious Prowess :.

Forum Website for the Omnious Prowess Nation.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New to the community? Don't know where to start? Want to make the best of OPN? Go >>here.<< Information about protecting yourself from all kinds of things is also here~!
Do you play Arctic Combat? Want some WCoins? Earn some in Delicate's Tourny, hosted by MorningWood crew, 2,000 WCoins 1st, and 1,000 2nd. Delayed Till Further Notice >>here<<
Got contructive criticsm? Feedback? Ideas? Or more regarding the Nation's Forum site? Leave it >>here<<

Anime discussions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wackataco

Honor and Prestige : 1

Anime discussions Empty
PostSubject: Anime discussions   Anime discussions EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:15 am

This is a thread for nothing but anime we can talk, discuss, recommend, show, give opinions, and watch as well. This is just a passion of mine I would like to share with everyone else if anyone has any anime they would like to mention or discuss feel free to speak your mind also I have a few anime I'm currently watching and i know over 180+ titles of anime off the top of my head so if you need something to watch I could help you by recommending some. 

Top 5 - Detective conan, Hitman reborn. Hajime no ippo, attack on titan, Zetsuen no Tempest.

Let me know your top 5 as well and if you dislike any anime we can talk about animes we dislike.
Back to top Go down

Anime discussions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Omnious Prowess :. :: Nation - Literature and Entertainment :: Media / Literature / Other Entertainment-
Jump to: