.: Omnious Prowess :.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: Omnious Prowess :.

Forum Website for the Omnious Prowess Nation.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New to the community? Don't know where to start? Want to make the best of OPN? Go >>here.<< Information about protecting yourself from all kinds of things is also here~!
Do you play Arctic Combat? Want some WCoins? Earn some in Delicate's Tourny, hosted by MorningWood crew, 2,000 WCoins 1st, and 1,000 2nd. Delayed Till Further Notice >>here<<
Got contructive criticsm? Feedback? Ideas? Or more regarding the Nation's Forum site? Leave it >>here<<

How to pronounce our summoner name

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eibhleann

Honor and Prestige : 1

How to pronounce our summoner name Empty
PostSubject: How to pronounce our summoner name   How to pronounce our summoner name EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:48 am

What does her name mean - VH
Eibhleann is how it appears on Lol, Éibhleann is how it's correctly spelled.  The Éi is pronounced like the "ey" in "hey", the bh is pronounced like a "v" and the eann is pronounced like "in" - it's a two syllable word which comes together as "eyvlin".  Evelynn is fine, and Evie is even better.  Some explanation is in order here as well, because that's not either of our names.  (For those of you who don't know, our names are Ken and Jeneane.)  We intend to have children, and if we have a daughter her name will be Éibhleann.  There are more names (Lochlainn for example, pronounced "locklin") but I won't bore you with details.

In the world of League of Legends~!
In game, you can call us by whatever champ we are playing, although Evie works if there isn't an evelynn champion playing as that gets confusing (thanks to biowarfare for finding that one for us, she was playing evelynn and VH kept saying evie for both of us lol) and nobody likes confusion when you're trying to win.  We both love to play AP Tristana, but have played a number of champs - we own Alistar, Evelynn, Gangplank, Janna, Jax, LeBlanc, Miss Fortune, Name, Nidalee, Nocturne, Pantheon (Mantheon), Soraka, Talon, Tristana, Twisted Fate, Veigar, Warwick and Zilean.

Ken is okay with Janna, Jax, Nidalee, Soraka, and Tristana.  I am okay with... Tristana - and on a good day Soraka.  Ken likes to try new things as far as champions and game types, but I tend to stick to the same thing. (Summoners Rift, Tristana, Soraka.)  Ken is almost always the one on when the status is laptop, but if either of us is on the desktop our status is "AP Tristana - kaBOOM!" so either of us could be on.  If you get to know us well enough you can usually tell who is playing, but it gets mildly irritating when everybody asks "which one are you?" so please keep that in mind.  We kinda like the anonymity.  There is a mic on the laptop, but it picks up everything and echoes, so it doesn't work to use it although Ken will plug in his headphones and sit there with the laptop balanced so the mic is near his mouth - I won't do that bs because I'll drop the laptop and Ken will cry like a little girl if I break it.  So *if* you get any voice comms out of us, it'll be from him.

Frustration at it's finest~!
I get frustrated with stupid teammates, and often I will get so aggravated that I will simply stop playing, sometimes for days, sometimes for weeks... I'm not a game addict like Ken - He'll keep playing "just one more to get a win" no matter how much he loses.
We both like a diverse range of music, though I tend more toward country and pop, Ken tends more toward pop and rap. (if you look at the music spectrum, with country toward the left, pop in the middle and rap toward the right) however both of us will listen to pretty much whatever is on at the time without complaint.  Ken is a Cancer, I'm a Virgo.  We're both about 5'10" with brown hair and hazel eyes, both tan easily and tend to be just that, we both ride motorcycles, although I do it a lot more than he does - I ride a 2012 Honda NC700X which we bought in December and I've put over 16k miles on it, Ken rides a 2007 Yamaha V-Star 1300 which we bought in February 2011 and he's put over 18k miles on it, so I'll pass him soon.  I groom dogs, but want to stop working once we have kids.  Ken is getting ready to graduate from San Diego State University in December if all goes well with a B.S. in Management Information Systems, but right now he's a (car) mechanic.

That's about it.  Any questions, feel free to ask - but we reserve the right to refuse to answer :-p

-J

-VH was here, hacking the post to fix all the little itty bitty... GIANT BLOCK OF TEXT~!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Honor and Prestige : 3

Wraith Card
Willpower:
How to pronounce our summoner name Left_bar_bleue999/999How to pronounce our summoner name Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Health Points:
How to pronounce our summoner name Left_bar_bleue999/999How to pronounce our summoner name Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

How to pronounce our summoner name Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to pronounce our summoner name   How to pronounce our summoner name EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:38 pm

VirtuousHeart didn't do anything to your post, he swears to the honor of degree of Honor unlike no other~!

-ATG-Alexander aka Virtuous Insidious Maximus the V-icus.
Back to top Go down
https://op-nation.forumotion.com

How to pronounce our summoner name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Omnious Prowess :. :: Nation - General and Informational :: Nation: Introduce You & Other Game Talk-
Jump to: