.: Omnious Prowess :.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: Omnious Prowess :.

Forum Website for the Omnious Prowess Nation.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New to the community? Don't know where to start? Want to make the best of OPN? Go >>here.<< Information about protecting yourself from all kinds of things is also here~!
Do you play Arctic Combat? Want some WCoins? Earn some in Delicate's Tourny, hosted by MorningWood crew, 2,000 WCoins 1st, and 1,000 2nd. Delayed Till Further Notice >>here<<
Got contructive criticsm? Feedback? Ideas? Or more regarding the Nation's Forum site? Leave it >>here<<

Season 3 Awards/ Deadline for Elo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sidekick

Honor and Prestige : 1

Season 3 Awards/ Deadline for Elo Empty
PostSubject: Season 3 Awards/ Deadline for Elo   Season 3 Awards/ Deadline for Elo EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:52 pm

Hello Summoners, 
This is LG SideKick, and I'm happy to show put you guys into date on what is occuring and the rewards to come.
http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/announcing-end-season-3-rewards

For those who may want a Gold+ Victorious Skin PM me, I have a Gold 1 3v3 for those who want the skin. 

Now for the important matters:
For those in Bronze Elo: You won't get nothing good but a summoner icon.

For those in Silver: [First time rewards for silver, very unique]
A Perm Victorious Ward Skin and a Silver Trim on Loading Screen

For Gold Elo+: You will receive the Ward Skin as well as Victorious Skin as well as a banner on whatever Tier you may be in.

Opinion: The Victorious Skin hasn't been revealed on any matter, but Riot hints and i quote: 
Whether you spin up a new web of teammates or skitter your way to the victory with old friends, head into ranked teams for the chance to earn a viciously victorious new skin as a reward. You’ve got until 10/31, so we’ll see you on the Fields of Justice! GLHF

Following with an Elise Spidey Looking Portrait, meaning this will be a Victorious Elise Skin. Just my speculation do not take my word for it, but im 99.9% sure its an Elise Skin.

Thanks for Reading Summoners,
Lg Signing out.

PS: VicTorious Skin Confirm'd as Victorious Elise Skin.
http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/August_2013/EOSR/Elise-Victorious-Face-EN.jpg
Back to top Go down

Season 3 Awards/ Deadline for Elo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Omnious Prowess :. :: Nation - Primary Games :: Games - Multi-Online Battle Arena (MOBAs) :: MOBAs - League of Legends (LoL)-
Jump to: