.: Omnious Prowess :.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: Omnious Prowess :.

Forum Website for the Omnious Prowess Nation.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New to the community? Don't know where to start? Want to make the best of OPN? Go >>here.<< Information about protecting yourself from all kinds of things is also here~!
Do you play Arctic Combat? Want some WCoins? Earn some in Delicate's Tourny, hosted by MorningWood crew, 2,000 WCoins 1st, and 1,000 2nd. Delayed Till Further Notice >>here<<
Got contructive criticsm? Feedback? Ideas? Or more regarding the Nation's Forum site? Leave it >>here<<

Knights of kalthoria

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wackataco

Honor and Prestige : 1

Knights of kalthoria Empty
PostSubject: Knights of kalthoria   Knights of kalthoria EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:11 am

Premise
This game idea is an anime based RPG that revolves around a war going on in a place known as Kalthoria. You play as one of the proclaimed saviors of Kalthoria. You can chose to be elemental, balanced, summoner, destructive, or elemental weapon based. All revolve around the weapon of choice which in your case is a modified guitar with different abilities depending on you selection of class.

Story
The Story takes place in another world called Kalthoria. You play as a guy named Musika Akaic which comes from a world called Tinlanus another dimension. You start out in Tinlanus(tutorial stage). Your parents give you the family heirloom known as the ring of wisdom. Then you head to your bands concert for Crystal City. You play a simple solo that somehow syncs with the ring and sends you into another dimension. You then see a wolf cub who is harassed by a demonic cat-like human. Oblivious to your surroundings you suddenly hear a voice from your guitar asking you to play it for divine powers. Shortly after you defeat the cat demon, a ninja humanoid wolf named Juno rushes to you and asks you to come to his village with appreciation of saving the prince. You are then presented to the wolf council which tells you of a prophecy for-told by Margrim the sage that defeated the greater evil known as Shugane’s army 100 years ago at the cost of his own life. Shugane and his army have returned from the orb of resurrection (in which they were sealed.) They want you to accompany the wolves in their quest to find a peaceful land as well as destroy Shugane’s army if they come across them.

High Concept
This is for hack and slash/RPG/anime/ fans that want more than just an RPG with over seen monsters, swords, and plain magic. So anyone with an open mind will want to be a part of this game.

Features

• multiplayer (mmorpg)
  • PC

• Character Customization
  • Professions and armor enhancement orbs
  • Destructive environments
  • Animated Comic type visuals
  • Special move set sequences
  • Unique Storyline
  • Level up system
  • Hack and Slash Feature
  • Progressive story and alternate endings
  • Unlockable content throughout the game
  • Unlockable story-line/level

Unique Selling Points

• Different type of RPG all together
  • New type of combat system
  • Bonus Content such as levels and unlockables.

Funding

This game is an Evolutionary game that is something you would never see or think of seeing in an rpg based hack and slash with animated qualities.

Game Genre

The genre is an RPG, Hack and Slash, Rhythm, and Anime based style game.

Author : Johnathan Calton
Title: The Fight for Kalthoria : Clashing Wars

Story: 100 years ago in the land of Kalthoria the world was at peace and was filled with beauty and life. Until Hells army lead by Shugane the dark lord. The army ravaged the land and broke out chaos amongst the world. The sage Margrim Orgimarus heard of Shuganes chaotic escapades and being the founder of the Heros of Kalthoria set off to vanquish the Scourge known as hells army.
The confrontation involved the Heroes’ victory at a price, Shugane and his army was sealed by Margrim but, in the process Margrim was killed because of the seal he had used because it took all of his life force. A hundred years have passed and a traveler Hylo locus came across the Seal and thought it was a lost artifact. As soon as he touched it the seal was released and Shugane and his army instantly appeared Shugane noticed the man and saw power in the man’s being he then asked his advisor to make an orb of that broke any seal out of the mans soul so that no one could seal him off again. The advisor then took the man killed him and took his soul and made it into the orb of resurrection the main source of Shugane’s protection.
Meanwhile in a world called Tinlanus somewhere in another dimension the saviors of Kalthoria are born Musika Akaic and Zin Akaic . They where both Separated at birth and don’t have a clue they are brothers. Twenty Years later they would receive two family heirlooms a guitar case and a ring being as they where both in bands. Musika was in a metal band named Majik and Zin was in a Punk band Raven’s Blood. They both played the chords of their songs which happened to be the sequence of the ring. They magically vanish on stage and end up in Kalthoria.
Musika Akaic winds up in a forest and comes across a cat shaped human attacking a wolf cub. He thinks “maybe my music can sooth the beast” He pulls out the guitar plays a string and lightning strikes the demon. Musika suddenly hears a strange voice “Play me and power shall be yours.” Musika Ask Puzzled “Who said that?” Mysterious voice “I am your guardian in the guitar my name is Zel.” The wolf ninja named Juno Onujikara saw this feat and rushed over to thank the stranger. He then asks the stranger to fallow him to the tribe so he can tell them of his great deeds. The Council of Wolf Ninja “asked his name” “My name is Musika” States Musika. The council then starts to talk amongst themselves coming to a conclusion “He must be the part of the prophecy” they all state “You are allowed to stay here as long as you like.” Musika states “Thank you but where am I? All I remember was playing on stage in a concert in Crystal City.” The Council replies “You are in Kalthoria. But, “What is this Crystal City you speak of?” Musika replies “Crystal City is the world’s most exciting place to be.” The council replies “You must be of another world than ours.” Juno then asks Musika “Fallow me I have family to introduce you to” he then introduces him to all his brothers and sensei Gojo the ten tails. The brothers state their names “Kyio, Juno, Lynic, Rhyai, Jen, Syron, Synic, and Raga.” Gojo then tells Musika about the prophecy of how two boys would purge the evil that is ruining Kalthoria. Musika shocked from the news that he was a savior of this world ask “Who is this greater evil.” Gojo replies “Shugane the lord of darkness.” Suddenly, the princess of the wolves Lena the Midnight Wolf rushes with urgent news to Gojo and his students. The note said "They where to find a new paradise or vanquish Shugane’s army to restore peace to the land". Musika felt he had been sent here for this very reason and asked if he could aid in Quest. The wolves were against it but Juno said “he saved our wolf-kin prince and should be allowed to aid us.” They took Musika to the Council of wolfs and he stated “I believe I was sent here as a sign to help rid the evil that has ruined this world.” They allowed him after consulting it out but require he undergoes the training of the wolves before he sets off. Within a month he has shown great potential and they began to think he was truly the savior the prophecy for-told of. They set off a week after his training. This perilous journey led them to come across many adversaries as well as enemies and friends.
Zin Akaic suddenly appears in the mountains and walks outside the cave. When he leaves the cave he meets Shugane’s army. Shugane sees great potential in the boy and forces him to join the army. Shugane asked “What is your name kid” Zin replied “my name is Zin”. “Where am I?” Shugane replied “You’re in Kalthoria but enough talk Join our ranks.” “You have great potential and that is needed for our conquest to rule over Kalthoria.” Zin Replies “I won’t join an evil force that’s bent on world domination.”
Shugane states “Fine then I will force you to join.” Zin *thinks to himself* “What have I gotten myself into.” Suddenly a flash of light shines down on Zin as a guitar appears in his hands. “What is this?” asked Zin. A mysterious voice calls out “play a note and I shall aid you in any ordeal.” Zin States “If you insist.” He starts playing the guitar and dark energy flows within him, suddenly he leaps at Shugane and unleashes a giant dark vortex. (Like as if the guitar was controlling his movements.) Shugane screams in agony as he is struck by the vortex *leaving a scar on his eye.* “Damn you Zin” Shugane yells as he stands up shocked from the attack. Shugane then thought (Margrim was the only one capable of causing this much physical damage to me.) Shugane attempts to attack Zin with his sword. Zin suddenly disappears behind Shugane and strikes him with the back of his guitar. Shugane felt a shock from the strike and suddenly goes into a beast-like state. Zin “comes back to reality for a moment” “wow I felt as if I was overflowing with energy and blanked out.” The voice in the guitar stated “Your mind has not adjusted to the powers of this guitar passed down by your father to you.” Zin replies “So you controlled my actions? May I ask your name?” The guitar replies “Its Aryl and yes, I controlled you but if you can master the guitar’s powers you can control yourself.” Shugane yells “Zin I tried going easy but now it is time to get serious.” Shugane suddenly teleports behind Zin and elbows him in the back of the head “sending him flying into a mountain.” Zin at the last second strums a note and a Dark shield appears around him. Shugane then tries to purge into Zin’s mind hoping to purge the good from his body. Zin tries to resist but, fails leading him to join Shugane’s conquest.

Summary of Zin’s Fight

Zin put up a decent struggle and managed to wound the Demon almost beating him. Shugane had not been touched by anyone other than the holy sage Margrim. Shugane was shocked at how much damage he received from the power that Zin had which, he has not fully awakened. Shugane’s servant stated “That kid might be part of the prophecy.” Then Shugane shown his true power and made the boy submit to his will hence, controlling Zin’s mind. “I promise that you will master your powers Zin” said Shugane (while laughing manically.) (Zin has his mind but it’s under the influence of an evil presence. Shugane had brought Zin’s hatred out of its shell so all he had was his evil side on the out side putting his other side in a deep hypnosis.)
A month later Zin had already mastered his ability to control his guitars and skills and Shugane places him as a commander of the army. Zin has helped crushed each village making more mindless minions to the cause of total domination to the world.
What awaits the world of Kalthoria? Will the two boys Musika and Zin ever find away back home? Will they ever find out they are brothers? All these questions and more will be answered and revealed in the story. This is a glimpse of the story of Fight For Kalthoria : Clashing Wars.

Author notes I hope you await the anime and video games when they comes out. Also give me some feed back on how I did as well as rate it from 1-5.

Character Sheet:
Heroes
Margrim the sage – Original founder of Heroes of Kalthoria
Kyio The bear wolf ninja – the bravest of the wolf ninja tribe
Jen The Panther Wolf – The stealthiest of the wolf ninjas
Lynic – The Azure Phoenix Wolf – the most intellectual and strategic wolf ninja
Synic – The Cheetah Wolf – Fastest wolf ninja
Syron – The Tiger Wolf – most Agile wolf ninja
Rhyai - The Lion Wolf ninja – the strongest of the wolf ninja tribe
Juno - The Dragon Wolf ninja – The Ill-tempered most powerful and agile wolf ninja
Lena the Midnight Wolf Ninja and Princess – Most précised and skilled
Musika – The boy from Tinlanus that was teleported by his ring and the chords he struck he has tremendous power that has not awakened. Proclaimed to be a savior of Kalthoria
Genju the new leader of Heroes of Kalthoria.
Gojo - The Ten Tailed Sensai with knowledge of all elements and master of the 7 wolf ninja’s top students.
Villains
Shugane the Dark Lord
Shugu The son of Shugane
Advisor Althoru
Vampiric General Keigo
Shiva general Musen
Zin – The other boy from Tinlanus that was teleported by his ring and the chords he struck he has tremendous power that has not awakened. Proclaimed to be a savior of Kalthoria.
Soul Collectors
General Shadar
Signas – the leader of knights of evil
Ragnor – the Orge Lord
Rexus the Orc leader
Telmic the Troll Enforcer

Neutral
The Elemental Ninja Gang led by Leo NightFire
Dwarfs
Dravens
Quillurks
Half giants
Ghost
Vendaics
Firbolgs
Vikings
Elves
Norseman
Krogans
Gnomes
Fawns
Lava Lords
Kobolds
Lurikeens/leprechauns
Karmoks

Sub Characters
undead henchmen
Orc henchmen
Orge henchmen
Skeleton Henchmen
Troll Henchmen
Shiva Henchmen
Lizard , rat, and hawk men
Shadow Casters
Shades
Thieves
Paladins
Archers
Knights
Sky Riders
Mages
Priest
Monks
Assassins
Shamans
Rogues
Back to top Go down

Knights of kalthoria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Omnious Prowess :. :: Nation - Literature and Entertainment :: Media / Literature / Other Entertainment :: Literature Arts-
Jump to: