.: Omnious Prowess :.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: Omnious Prowess :.

Forum Website for the Omnious Prowess Nation.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New to the community? Don't know where to start? Want to make the best of OPN? Go >>here.<< Information about protecting yourself from all kinds of things is also here~!
Do you play Arctic Combat? Want some WCoins? Earn some in Delicate's Tourny, hosted by MorningWood crew, 2,000 WCoins 1st, and 1,000 2nd. Delayed Till Further Notice >>here<<
Got contructive criticsm? Feedback? Ideas? Or more regarding the Nation's Forum site? Leave it >>here<<

Weapon selling with equipped mods.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GrifPunk

Honor and Prestige : 0

Weapon selling with equipped mods. Empty
PostSubject: Weapon selling with equipped mods.   Weapon selling with equipped mods. EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:53 am

When selling a weapon you do NOT need to unequip any mods you apply to them. They automatically get removed from the weapon prior to sale. TESTED.lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Honor and Prestige : 3

Wraith Card
Willpower:
Weapon selling with equipped mods. Left_bar_bleue999/999Weapon selling with equipped mods. Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Health Points:
Weapon selling with equipped mods. Left_bar_bleue999/999Weapon selling with equipped mods. Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Weapon selling with equipped mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon selling with equipped mods.   Weapon selling with equipped mods. EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:36 pm

Thanks for the information - That saves me time, I always remove my Mods - Good to know, always something new.

Add more information on little things, I'll sticky this if you do.
Back to top Go down
https://op-nation.forumotion.com

Weapon selling with equipped mods.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Omnious Prowess :. :: Nation - Primary Games :: Games - WarFrame (WF)-
Jump to: