.: Omnious Prowess :.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: Omnious Prowess :.

Forum Website for the Omnious Prowess Nation.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New to the community? Don't know where to start? Want to make the best of OPN? Go >>here.<< Information about protecting yourself from all kinds of things is also here~!
Do you play Arctic Combat? Want some WCoins? Earn some in Delicate's Tourny, hosted by MorningWood crew, 2,000 WCoins 1st, and 1,000 2nd. Delayed Till Further Notice >>here<<
Got contructive criticsm? Feedback? Ideas? Or more regarding the Nation's Forum site? Leave it >>here<<

Favorite Mode?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnnyNimble

JohnnyNimble

Honor and Prestige : 1

Favorite Mode? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Mode?   Favorite Mode? EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:32 am

well honestly, ill start this thing off, and i got Knifes down of course you know im Creative :p, yet it all began so long ago... the day i logged in and found that knifing match it challenged me more in many ways than bullets could, so here i am.. and thats my reason :p so tell me whats yours and why?
Back to top Go down
WhiteCiircle

Honor and Prestige : 0

Favorite Mode? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mode?   Favorite Mode? EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:42 pm

Amen to that.
I was never good at guns, and I didn't think I could ever be good at it. So I started playing Knife Only and eventually became pretty decent with it. I met lots of people, practiced, learned from many (ImNimble being the first) and soon Knife Only was a stress-free, enjoyable mode I could play for fun. With an acceptable kdr, of course.

Now all that's back in January - early April.

Webzen itself hasn't made official statements/announcements, but it is an irrefutable truth that changes were made to Knife Only mode. No more 1 shot kill being the biggest and the first.
Gotta hit them multiple times? Hitmarkers? Okay. I can handle that.

But.
Slightly. Ever so slightly, knifing started to feel different progressively. I know this will sound like an excuse, and to be honest, it is.
Not playing the game for about 3 weeks had nothing to do with it. I played this game every single darn day for 3 straight months. 3 weeks of absence will not make that go away.

So what DID change?
Let's list few differences that I noticed starting from:

-No more 1 shot kill
-Running got faster (trust me on this one. I knew exactly how fast I could get from one end of Boot   Camp to another.)
-The almighty long-knife. Knifing range got way longer.
- I got stabbed on my leg, but a head shot? Mmmmm
- Let's face it. Webzen. What it is it good for, absolutely not FPS.
  Webzen's proud line up of games.
          --C9 (Action MORPG)
          --MU Online (MMORPG)
          --MU Rebirth (MMORPG)
          --ARCHLORD (MMORPG)
          --R2 (MMORPG)
    You think you can quietly sneak in an FPS game in an In-Your-Face RPG server?
    Nice try.
    No Reg is the result (No Register: You do not see the enemy going into a knifing motion, or        
    sometimes the knifing itself, yet you die).
    That no reg is happening way too often. It used to be the Kamikaze69's signature move that    
    gently adopted the small no reg to his advantage. But now, it's everywhere, anytime, any move.

That was a lot of rambling, so let's get to my point.
I can hardly relax and have fun in knife modes now. I gotta focus and think about what I'm doing instead of just doing it. I used to know what I did wrong or why I died when I did. But now? I have no idea.

What's my favorite mode, you ask.
Any and all. As long as my friends are there to play with me.

Oh, and....let's not get into the manner issues of the people in AC these days.

P.s. I am however, enjoying guns a little more now Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Honor and Prestige : 3

Wraith Card
Willpower:
Favorite Mode? Left_bar_bleue999/999Favorite Mode? Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)
Health Points:
Favorite Mode? Left_bar_bleue999/999Favorite Mode? Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Favorite Mode? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mode?   Favorite Mode? EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Snipers. It makes me have to aim. It makes me have to strategize and out position the enemy. Other than that.. Clan wars, cause.. It's where a mix of all skills are combined, to show how well you can outsmart, out shoot, and of course- Best in strategy, and precision of your firing... That ends up granting you the game. I've been thinking of CW-ing with 4 Knife-rs, and 4 Marksmen/Semi-Snipers, that's auto kill~

@WhiteCircle; Yeah I remember those times. If they still had those features.. I CALL... Knife and Sniper team on CW, bolt and one shot knives = OP.
Back to top Go down
https://op-nation.forumotion.com
Influxuate

Favorite Mode? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mode?   Favorite Mode? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:57 pm

I suppose my ideas could escalate here.
The topic I will be talking about in this reply, is Arctic Combat.

Q: Favourite Gamemode?

A: I suppose S&D. It helps me prepare and 'train' for Clan Wars. Clan wars are basically a mixture of different skilled players, who come together as 1, and battle in a match. The guns I would use in a S&D match, would be an M21. The M21 was recommended to me by Virtuous, I thank him greatly for doing that. The gun is accurate, deadly at close range, and decent at long range. Although people have been saying many negative things while playing, I ignore, and play the game as it is. That's all I have to say for my first 'post', hope more people become more active in the forums. 
But in all, I would say guns is my style, over knives.
Back to top Go down
Mr-Mudd

Favorite Mode? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mode?   Favorite Mode? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:35 am

Arctic Combat

My favorite mode?

S&D All Weapons.. S&D is a Challenge to stay quite, hide from enemy's, and well kill them. Teamwork is required or if you're really good you can clutch an pwn everyone.. I prefer a Team. I use a P90 for rushing, and I use a Hecate Gold Dragon for defending... I wouldn't mind if a group of 4 rushing while a group of 4 watch their 6's. Anyways to answer your question it would have to be S&D:!: Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Mode? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mode?   Favorite Mode? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Mode?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Omnious Prowess :. :: Nation - Primary Games :: Games - First Person Shooter (FPS)-
Jump to: